Monday 18 April 2016

REVIEW; The Broken Movie



Film: Broken (aka The Broken Movie)
Directer: Peter Christopherson
Producer: Trent Reznor
Staring: Bob Flanagan, Trent Reznor, Live Members of Nine Inch Nails






When I had first heard of nine inch nails I was 12 (actual 12vie) I was obessed with What I though at the time was fucked up, things such as; mass murderers, cults, reb and vodka (fuckwits), staying up all night watching B grade horror films, straightening my hair and wearing skin tight jeans. At the time mother did her best to hide the downward spiral from me so I was listening to all of the more new NIN such as with teeth and that free album (forgot the fucking title)
Now I'm 17, have listed to the downward spiral in it's entirety (and confused by the packaging) have had the downward spiral though with my own music.

Now I'm onto this review of "Broken" (aka, The Broken Movie) ahhh yes not exactly the album but the 20 minute horror film made to promote the album that was never actually released! (but how fucking good of an album is broken, brand new agrees)
First of all it was a fucking pain to find this film on a torrent site and there are many different versions, this version I'm reveiwing is more complete and does contain the scene "help me I'm in hell" more pervious versions had this scene blank out because Trent Reznor is intelligent and did this to certian scenes of the film for each different version of the film he gave out so he would have knowledge of who fucked up (leaked the film)
From what I know NIN has a bit of a histroy of starting something but not releasing it (you're not alone Mr. Reznor)
The person that had their copy leaked it belived to be Gibby Haynes ex Revolving Cocks and Butthole Surfers.
Taken from: http://www.nin.wiki/Broken_Movie


At the beginning of the movie I see a cunt wearing doc martins with no laces, this translates in my head as a skinhead that has jumped someone and cut their boot laces and fucked off with them. so old mate walks along gets a rope put around his neck and oops Iann Curtis.
This film is an amateur shot lofi snuff looking film and the main guy is forced to watch NIN music videos (similar to Guantanamo Bay where people would bound and listening to march of the pigs for hours) arrested some innocent people, take their rights away and torture them, the real way to solve terrorism (intended sarcasm)
Back to the film, I really enjoy how this movie has flashes of armature shot scenes in between the professional shot clips it's like an ADHD gore fest trip from hell.
This is one of the first films where some scenes and images have actually made me a bit sick to the stomach and it takes a lot to do that considering I've seen a lot of horror films and fuck up photos.
This film was a very fucking chilling but nice piece of work a true real feeling horror gore fest that I would recommend to anyone that enjoys fucked up art work, films and nine inch nails. well worth the download and viewing, I'm not posting the link you cunts can find it for yourself.


Review by Chad aka. Luka aka. KID

Sounds Of Green From Robotic Hands

3;45am my partner and I have dozed off and let YouTube auto play through it’s algorithm on the tv as we sleep into each other. Suddenly I wa...